Published on October 14th, 2015 | by Kim0
Amigo iFancy 50W Mod Review
The iFancy 50W box mod from Amigo is small, lightweight, and very powerful while being super easy to use. It has an ergonomic design and top notch features. It’s an awesome little mini box mod yet the power seems much more than the 50 watts it performs at.
In this Amigo iFancy 50W Mod review, we’ll take a closer look at all of the features and compare it to similar mods so you can make an informed decision on checking it out for yourself.
- Variable wattage from 7 watts to 50 watts
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Battery: Single built-in 18650 battery
- OLED screen
- Wattage / voltage / power capacity / resistance can all be showed on OLED screen
- It can detect resistance of atomizer automatically
- Short circuit protection / shutoff protection / overcharge protection
- Supports 0.3-3.0 ohm atomizer
- Size: 81mm x 21mm x 32.8mm
How Does it Look?
The mod is made out of aluminum, so it is lightweight and durable. It has a sanded type finish that makes it easier to grip and is available in silver, green, blue, and black. The green and blue are extremely vivid, almost to the point of being a neon looking color.
The screen displays your set wattage, output voltage, atomizer resistance, and remaining battery life. It’s an OLED and looks pretty easy to read even in such a small box mod.
The I-Fancy 50W Box Mods run at a capacity of 2600mah with a function of 50 watts variable with an 18650 dry battery. The lithium Cell is detachable and rechargeable and the 2600mAh battery will last most users all day.
The threading on this 50w box mod is a 510 thread which is pretty much the standard that will allow you to fitmost of the atomizer tanks out there which means you can almost count on being able to use your favorite tank or look at some of the suggestions below.
The Amigo iFancy makes great use of all the protection available for box mods on the market, including short circuit, overcharge, and shutoff protection.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible.
Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
What Comes in the Box?
- 1 x Amigo iFancy Box Mod
- 1 x USB cable
Similar Box Mods
I always like to say that each box mod is unique but here are a few that you can use to compare the iFancy to:
- Innokin Disrupter 50W Box Mod. The Innokin Disrupter Box Mod is a 50W device that features the interchangeable Innocell battery technology, allowing for fast and easy battery swaps while also allowing for different color and style combinations.
- Project Sub-Ohm Project Square. The Project Sub-Ohm Project Square was founded in the fundamental belief of providing an extremely affordable, stylish, and functional device. The Project Square™ achieves this, by introducing a svelte and ergonomically designed chassis, an authentic custom flashed YiHi SX330 chipset, and dual 18650 battery capability all at an incredible price point.
- iSmoka Eleaf iStick 50 Watt Full Kit. Introducing the all new iStick 50 Watt by Eleaf, the ultimate version of the runaway success of the iStick series. Upgraded in every way from previous editions, the iStick 50 Watt is the premier variable voltage and wattage device at it’s price point.
Tanks to Use
Here are some tanks that you may like that will fit perfectly with the Amigo iFancy:
- Aspire Triton Tank. The Aspire Triton Tank is the newest tank system from Aspire, with a new style of adjustable airflow on two levels, a top fill method, a revolutionary coil system using 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel, and an optional RTA system, making the Triton the next premier tank in today’s market.
- Arctic Sub-Ohm Tank by Horizon Tech. Arctic Sub-Ohm Tank by Horizon Tech is the tank you have all been waiting for. You can use the new Bottom Turbine Dual Coil 0.2 ohm atomizer to power up to 100 watts (sold separately).
- Kanger Aerotank Mega with Airflow Control. The Kanger Aerotank Mega offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Aerotank but with a redesigned airflow valve. Turn the dial on the base to increase or decrease airflow to your preference.
The Amigo iFancy is the latest out of China. It’s lightweight, easy to use, has a great choice in colors, and will fire atomizers with resistances of 0.3Ω – 3.0Ω.
This is a fantastic mod for vapers looking for something small and simple, but still has plenty of power. If you’re looking for something small and compact but still has a lot of power, you’ll enjoy this mod.