Published on September 10th, 2015 | by Kim0
Matrix Sub-Ohm BVC Tank Deals
The newest sub ohm tank from High Voltage is the Matrix Sub Ohm BVC.
This sub ohm tank features huge dual airflow holes, an additional hole in the drip tip, two vertical coils, a 5ml tank, and a lot of extras that make it something definitely worth checking out.
Of course we’ve found the best Matrix Sub-Ohm BVC tank deals that allow you to try this tank out for yourself.
Specifications You’ll Want to Know More About
- Wattage Range: 30-80W (0.2ohm coil) 30-80W (0.6ohm coil)
- Tank Capacity: 5ml
- Coils Available: 0.2 or 0.6ohm
- Wicking Material: 100% Organic Japanese Cotton
- RBA: No RBA deck
- Diameter: 22mm
Matrix Sub Ohm BVC Tank Build Quality and Design
The look of the Matrix Sub Ohm BVC Tank is quite nice.
You won’t find any bright colored o-rings, but it looks like a pretty piece of machinery.
You’ll most likely like the bottom connector pin which is constructed out of silver for a better connection.
Also, we didn’t have any leakage, which is always a huge selling point.
What’s in the Matrix Sub Ohm Tank Kit Box?
- One Matrix Sub-Ohm Dual BVC Tank by High Voltage
- One Matrix Widebore Drip Tip with 6.5 mm auxiliary airflow
- One 0.2 ohm Matrix Coil (Pre-installed)
- One 0.6 ohm Matrix Coil
Replaceable coils are available that only fit this tank.
They are available in a pack of five and are only available at 0.2 ohms.