Published on September 12th, 2015 | by AJ0
Smok xCube BT 50w II Deals | Get it here
The Smok xCube II is an even more impressive take on the original xCube, a Bluetooth enabled box mod that used an integrated smartphone app to allow a level of control never before possible.
Don’t look for a firing button on the xCube II.
Instead, it uses a convenient firing bar to activate, and the customizable LED strip that runs along it can be changed to one of 16 million colors.
The xCube II is possibly the single most advanced box mod on the market, and we know where you can get it for the best price on the Internet.
Smok xCube BT II Overview and Features
- Materials: High-quality Zinc Alloy and Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 100mm (H) x 60mm (W) x 24.5mm (D)
- Weight: 238.6g
- Resistance Range: 0.08-3.0 ohms
- Wattage Range: 6w-160w
- Voltage Range: 0.35V-8V
- Temperature Control Technology: 200°F – 600°F
- Intelligent OLED Display Screen: battery capacity, wattage, resistance
- Output Mode: Temp Mode/Watt Mode/Memory Mode
- Magnetic battery cover
- Short Circuit protection
- Discharge protection
- Wattage Memory Modes
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Customizable LED color (up to 16 million colors)
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Smok xCube II
- 1 x 0.3 ohm coil
- 1 x 0.4 ohm coil
- 1x 1.8 ohm coil
Deals on the SMOK Xpro BT II
A huge OLED screen displays status messages, allowing your vape to communicate with you more effectively.
Temperature control is another important upgrade to the xCube series, as the xCube II can crank out up to 600 degrees with its 160w-rating.
We don’t blame you for wanting the xCube BT II in your life right now, and we’ve scoured the Internet for the best deals so you don’t have to.