Published on September 12th, 2015 | by AJ0
SMOKtech Koopor Mini Deals | Get it Here
If you’re looking for a vape whose list of features severely outweigh its price tag, allow us to point you in the direction of the SMOKtech Koopor Mini 60W Temperature Control Box Mod.
This latest offering from Smok delivers a wattage output adjustable from 1 to 60w, a temperature control mode ranging from 200 to 600 degrees, and build firing capabilities down to 0.2 ohm…and does it all on a single high amp 18650 battery.
SMOKtech Koopor Mini Mod Overview and Features
- Dimensions: 84mm (H) by 41mm (W) by 24.5mm (D)
- Variable Wattage Output (1 to 60w)
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance of 0.1 Ohm (Wattage Mode)
- Temperature Controlled Output (200-600F)
- 0.06 Ohm Minimum Resistance (TC Mode)
- 10 Degree Range Fluctuation
- Magnetized Back Plate
- Utilizes One 18650 Battery (sold separately)
- Stainless Steel and Zinc Alloy Construction
- Stainless Steel Threads
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Point
- Streamlined Three Button Layout
- Bright OLED Screen
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Orange Silicone Sleeve Included
What’s in the Box
- 1 Stainless Steel Koopor Mini 60W TC Mod
- 1 Orange Koopor Silicone Case
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Box Packaging with Authenticity Sticker
Deals on the SMOKtech Koopor Mini 60w TC
The Koopor Mini 60w mod boasts some of the best build quality we’ve ever seen.
Frankly, we can’t figure out why this thing is priced as low as it is…but hey, it works out for you, right?
Here’s a quick breakdown of the Koopor Mini before we share with you the very best deal on it we could find.
As we mentioned, the Koopor Mini is one serious value vape, and we know where you can get your hands on one for under 40 bucks. Just head on over to VaporDNA and claim yours today.