Published on December 30th, 2015 | by Kim0
VaporFi vBit RDA Review | RDA Vape Review
If you love tons of luscious clouds then this RDA was made for you.
The vBit offers the best in ultra-low resistance technology.
Designed with a stainless steel wide bore drip tip, yet if you want to switch it up, it fits flush with most 510 drip tips.
Durable stainless steel construction with a high-grade ceramic base that’s perfect for intense temperatures.
Not only can it handle more juice than your standard RDA, but it can be built with single or dual coils.
Wait, there’s more! It’s 510 threaded with a sealed battery connector!
If you love dripping perfection, heavy hitting and the smoothest flow, this is the RDA for you.
Drippers, you’ve met your match. In this VaporFi vBit RDA review, we’ll check out all of the features and benefits of this RDA.
VaporFi vBit Specifications
- Diameter: 0.86 inches (22 mm)
- Stainless Steel Double Tube Casing
- Ceramic Base
- Single or Dual Coil Setup
- Wide Bore Glass Drip Tip
- 510 Threaded
- Pre-installed 1.5->2.0 ohm
What Comes in the Box?
- (1) vBit RDA With Wide Bore Drip Tip
- (1) Organic Cotton
- (1) Kanthal Wire
- (1) Screwdriver
How Does it Look?
The vBit from VaporFi has a nice construction and a classic, clean look to it.
The stainless steel is strong and durable and the ceramic base is of the utmost quality and perfect for those high temperatures.
It has a fresh, industrial look that is straight-forward and just looks classy and expensive. Though it’s very affordable.
Building Your Atomizer
- Cut a piece of Kanthal wire 6” in length
- Using the provided screwdriver, hold the screwdriver handle and the Kanthal wire between your thumb and forefinger
- Then, tightly wrap the wire around the metal part of the screwdriver
- Once you have completed wrapping your wire, leave an extra inch of wire and cut off the rest
- Straighten the leads to mount on the RDA
- You should now have a coil
- Repeat steps 1 – 6 to create your second coil
Rebuilding Your Atomizer
- Take the bottom piece of your RDA (also known as the deck) and unscrew the post screws counterclockwise until all post holes are exposed
- Insert your first coil lead into the negative post of the atomizer deck
- Tighten down the screw on the negative post with your screwdriver and insert the other lead into the positive post
- If desired you can repeat steps 2 – 3 on the opposite side of the RDA deck for maximum vapor production (keep in mind, this will also provide user with a hotter denser vape)
- Clip off all excess wire from the negative and positive posts
- Screw your atomizer onto your device and pulse-fire the coils until evenly red from the inside out
- Add your wick by threading a piece of cotton through each coil
- The piece of cotton should be snug but able to slide easily through the coil
Dripping E Liquid
- Remove the drip tip
- Drip 10 – 15 drops of e-liquid into the atomizer through the drip tip hole
- Replace drip tip and proceed to vape
- Once you get a slightly dry hit, repeat steps 1 – 3
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers who don’t have an ohm reader or extensive knowledge of how to use a meter, when a meter must be used or how electronic devices work.
These materials cannot be safely used by those who are inexperienced or who don’t have basic knowledge of electronics. Seriously, if you don’t know what you’re doing, learn first.
Here are a few atomizeres that you may find somewhat similar to the vBit from VaporFi:
- Turbo V2 RDA Rebuildable Atomizer By Tobeco. The Turbo V2 RDA by Tobeco and Ohm Nation is the newest version of one of the most popular unique rebuildable atomizer platform on the market. The Turbo V2 RDA features a removable PEEK turbine, powered by the user’s inhalation, drastically altering and improving airflow. Combined with a mesh spit-back top, the Turbo V2 exhibits some of the most characteristically unique vape experiences on market. The deck features a three post design, with squared posts, negative posts milled into the deck, 2mm post holes, 4mm deep juice well and a squared PEEK insulator. Airflow is artfully designed with the Ohm Nation insignia, adding not only stylistically, but also to the turbulent airflow. Manufactured out of 304 Stainless Steel, the Turbo V2 RDA features a silver plated contact, PEEK insulators and fittings, a Pyrex Glass Ultrabore Drip Sleeve and a Black Delrin Ultrabore Drip Sleeve. One of the most unique platforms in the industry, the Turbo V2 RDA by Tobeco.
- Project Sub Ohm CloudSonic RDA. With the design philosophy grounded in the pursuit of perfecting the vape experience, Project Sub-Ohm has redesigned and re-innovated the platform of the Centerfold RDA, improving upon it in every aspect. From this platform, the main focal point of this rebuildable dripper was to effectively incorporate and integrate the auxiliary center airflow, and from that focal point, the CloudSonic™ came into fruition. The center airflow is incorporated on a raised platform located centrally, for the dual effect of delivering airflow in the most vertical fashion possible while eliminating possible leakage out of the intake. Fully adjustable, seating the airflow is done using a triple adjustable air hole configuration, allowing users to use their preferred coil configuration in conjunction with the vertical and side airflow as efficiently as possible. The side airflow is features a staggered dual horizontal slot pattern, allowing for airflow entry at different points and heights, enhancing the interplay of air within the chamber. This design also allows for effective adjustment from the top cap, allowing the user to close portions of the top or bottom slots, fine tuning the experience.
- Derringer Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer by Praxis Vapors. This is one of the shortest atomizers in the market, standing at only 17mm tall. A unique inner airflow ring with single and dual coil options and a top cop featuring cyclops style holes for a vast array of airflow configurations. The removable ring not only makes building very easy, but reduces leaking to a minimum. The shortened height naturally increases vapor condensing and flavor production. A three post design with slotted post holes allows for easy wire arrangement with allen screws ensuring maximum contact for conductivity. Milled out of a single block of steel, the Derringer is built to last. Join the small RDA craze.
Mods to Use
Here are a few mods you might like to use with the VaporFi vBit:
- VaporFi VOX II Mod. What better way to use the vBit from VaporFi than on another VaporFi product? The new and improved VOX II 50 watt box MOD is a completely upgraded version of any MOD you are used to. 100% crafted and designed by the VaporFi team, this unique device cannot be found anywhere else. Enter a next-level world of vaping nirvana with these cutting-edge enhancements: USB pass through charging, 510 threading with a spring loaded pin, flush tactile buttons and 5 fully customizable temperature settings for optimal safety while vaping at extreme levels. A must-have for vaping aficionados, expect your experience to be transformed with 50 watts of power (adjustable from 7w to 50 w), a stunning OLED digital screen, auto resistance meter, and reverse battery protection all beautifully united into one brilliant, stainless steel pocket-sized device. If you are looking to vape like an absolute boss, blow dramatic clouds and own the best box MOD on the market, this is the device for you.
- Vt40 DNA 40 Heartbeat by HCIGAR. The Vt40 DNA 40 Heartbeat box mod is the newest device from HCIGAR. They integrated the latest revised version of the DNA 40 chip in a sturdy aluminum enclosure that fits perfectly in the hand. Along with its durable enclosure, the VT40 DNA 40 Heartbeat box mod has a beautiful finish which includes a small Vt40 plaque on the side. The Vt40 DNA 40 Heartbeat box mod also features the DNA 40 large screen, similar to the Vapor Shark, aluminum buttons, and a USB charging port all on the side of the device that are easily accessible when holding the device. The Vt40 DNA 40 Heartbeat box mod also features a spring loaded 510 connection and utilizes one 18650 battery. The battery enclosure opens and closes with an included serialized coin. The Vt40 DNA 40 Heartbeat by HCIGAR, the latest affordable DNA 40 temperature control box mod.
This is a nice little RDA that has great construction and a look that is classic and clean.
It is easy to set up and it gives clouds and flavor that is super impressive, which is something every vaper wants.
Whether you’re new to RDAs or you’re a pro, this is one that you probably will be pretty satisfied with.